If you’ve just bought a new Ryzen 3700X or want to build a high-performance gaming PC, pairing it with a quality graphics card is essential to avoid performance issues like bottlenecks.
The ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 is the best graphics card for Ryzen 7 3700X. This is because it offers its potential users an 8GB GDDR type RAM with a 1680 MHz overclocking speed.
In fact, it is unthinkable to do graphics-intensive tasks on your Ryzen PC without having a great graphics card. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best graphics card for Ryzen 7 3700X. Each graphic card has been tested within its limits to give you the most accurate information.
Table of Contents
- Best Graphics Card For Ryzen 7 3700X – Comparison Table
- What is the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor?
- Is the Ryzen 7 3700X Good for Gaming?
- What graphics card is compatible with Ryzen 7 3700x?
- Does the Ryzen 7 3700X have Integrated Graphics?
- What’s Better Ryzen 7 3700X or i7 9700K?
- What to Look for?
- Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 7 3700X Reviews
- 1. Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics Card Review
- 2. EVGA GeForce GTX 1600 Ti Graphics Card Review
- 3. ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics Card Review
- 4. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super Graphics Card Review
- 5. XFX RX 5700 XT Thicc II Pro Graphics Card Review
- 6. PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics Card Review
- Key References
Best Graphics Card For Ryzen 7 3700X – Comparison Table
What is the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor?
The Ryzen 7 3700x was built on top of the Zen 2 architecture, even beyond the Zen + architecture of the Ryzen 7 2700X. The Zen 2 architecture released in July 2019 is executed in a 7nm manufacturing process, which has a tremendous impact on power efficiency.
Is the Ryzen 7 3700X Good for Gaming?
The Ryzen 7 3700X is a performance-oriented processor that makes gaming a breeze, thanks to its excellent performance. It’s a fantastic processor that can handle games at resolutions like 4K and 1440P with no bottlenecks.
What graphics card is compatible with Ryzen 7 3700x?
Below is a list of graphics solutions supported by the 8-core AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz processor.
7000 Series, 8000 Series, 9000 Series, APU Family, Dual Graphics, Fire, FirePro, FireStream, HD 2000 Series, HD 3000 Series, HD 4000 Series, HD 5000 Series, HD 6000 Series, HD 7000 Series, HD 8000 Series, R-200 Series, R-300 Series, R-400 Series, R-500 Series, R-5000 Series, R-6000 Series, Rage, Sky Series, Vega II, X100-X800, and X1000 Series.
Chipsets and HD i5.
10 Series, 100 Series, 16 Series, 20 Series, 200 Series, 30 Series, 300 Series, 400 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series, 900 Series, GeForce 2, GeForce 256 Series, GeForce 3, GeForce 4, GeForce 5000 Series, GeForce 6000 Series, GeForce 7000 Series, GeForce 8000 Series, GeForce 9000 Series, Pre-GeForce, Quadro, Quadro FX, Quadro NVS, Quadro 4 Series, Tesla, and Titan.
Does the Ryzen 7 3700X have Integrated Graphics?
No, unfortunately, the Ryzen 7 3700X doesn’t have integrated graphics. Ryzen models ending with “G” mean that there are built-in Vega cores that far outperform Intel iGPUs. So no, there is no iGPU in the Ryzen 7 3700X.
What’s Better Ryzen 7 3700X or i7 9700K?
You can’t really go wrong with the Ryzen 7 3700X or the i79700k. You’re getting a great price when you get close to high performance without spending a fortune. In our opinion, each processor stands out here. Find out what matters most to you and choose accordingly.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X:
- Video editing
- Encoding and compression
- Low energy consumption
- Overall value
- Photo editing
- Office applications
- Lower temperatures
What to Look for?
A) Monitor Resolution
The resolution of your monitor will determine the type of graphics card you should buy.
- The resolution must be at least 4K if you want to buy a high-end graphics module.
- Monitors generally support 1080p at 30 to 60 fps.
- However, for intense gaming, you must have a monitor that supports a 4K monitor resolution.
B) Graphics Card Memory
When shopping for the best graphics card for Ryzen 7 3700X, memory is a critical specification.
- If you are looking for a GPU that supports 1080p high-definition gaming, you will need a GPU with at least 3 to 4GB of storage.
- Undoubtedly, the memory count keeps increasing as you increase settings or run high-definition texture packs.
- Ideally, 8GB of storage is a must if you play at high resolutions like 4K.
C) Design and Shapes
Another critical factor is that your graphics card must be the right size for your case.
- Ensure the thickness, height, and length of the card match your case clearance dimensions.
- Graphics cards are generally available in various form factors, such as single-slot, dual-slot, triple-slot, and half-height, etc.
- A game-oriented card will be full height and, if applicable, occupies two or even more spaces, depending on its thermal cooling system.
D) Thermal Design Power (TDP)
Thermal Design Power tells you how much heat the card has dissipated and offers you an estimate of how much power (in watts) the card will consume when operating at the default settings. So ensure the TDP of your graphics card does not exceed that of your processor.
When shopping for the best graphics card for Ryzen 7 3700X, make sure it has the same connectors as your monitor, be it DisplayPort, DVI, or HDMI. This saves you additional costs for an adapter.
F) Clock Speed
If you are confused between 2 or more graphics cards with the same GPU, check if any of those cards were overclocked to a higher speed immediately, as this will cause a significant change in frame rate.
Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 7 3700X Reviews
Here are the top 6 best graphics cards for Ryzen 7 3700X processor reviews.
1. Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics Card Review
If you are looking for a budget graphics card that also provides ray tracing in real-time, the Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics Card is the best option on the market right now.
- While this budget graphic card handles ray tracing surprisingly well for gaming at 1080P resolution, it’s not as intense for higher resolution graphics.
- This best budget graphics card for ryzen 7 3700x has a base clock of 1470 MHz, a boost clock of 1815 MHz, and 2176 Cuda cores.
- The RX 5700 XT VRAM capacity is 8GB, so it can also handle higher resolutions if you tweak the game settings a bit.
- For heat control, this product uses 3 80mm fans that control the temperature at all times with a smooth and steady airflow, which is too good for its price.
- The design has a minimalistic and effortless aesthetic, and the RX 5700 XT has no RGB lights.
- It has 3 display ports and an HDMI, making it one of the best graphics cards for the Ryzen 7 3700X.
- Robust construction and minimalist design.
- Efficient heat control
- Strong performance at 1080P.
- Affordable ray-tracing graphics card.
- No NVLINK Support
2. EVGA GeForce GTX 1600 Ti Graphics Card Review
It’s almost impossible to list the best GPUs out there without including one from Nvidia.
- Over the years, Nvidia has developed an excellent line of products for all budget ranges. While the GTX 1600 comes at an affordable price, it’s no reason for you to doubt its performance.
- In all fairness, Nvidia’s EVGA GeForce GTX 1600 is one of the best graphic cards in this price bracket when it comes to performance. It is nothing less than what you would expect from an Nvidia graphics card.
- It has a fan cooling system that does reasonable heat control and also keeps power consumption under control.
- Of course, with a price this low, you have to let go of some expectations like a backplate, but overall nothing stands in the way of performance.
- So, if you’re looking for an excellent budget-friendly GPU for your Ryzen 7 3700X processor, look no further than the Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 1600 Ti Graphics Card.
- Good performance
- Efficient heat control and design.
- Minimal sound
- GTX support
- No backplate
3. ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics Card Review
The ASUS Strix GeForce RTX 2060 is definitely the best RTX GPU on this list in terms of high-power efficiency. And with top-notch performance, you know the price will be high too.
- The incredible performance of the 2060 Super EVO 2 is powered by 4, 352 Cuda cores with a base speed of 1680 MHz and a boost speed of 1710 MHz.
- Additionally, it offers 2 DisplayPort 1.4 and 2 HDMI ports with a maximum output resolution of up to 7680 × 4320.
- There is also an 8GB RAM that allows you to do high-definition gaming, graphics/video editing, and more without dealing with annoying crashes and lags.
- The STRIX 2060 Super EVO 2 has a larger physical design than its competition in this segment due to its robust internal cooling system with 3 fans.
- It is 12 inches long, so ensure you have enough space in your case.
- Powerful GPU for content creators and gamers.
- Integrated cooling system
- Impressive performance
- Factory overclocked
- It’s bit expensive.
4. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super Graphics Card Review
If you are looking for an affordable GPU on a budget to pair with your Ryzen 7 3700X CPU, the MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super Graphics Card is the choice for you.
- The GTX 1660 Super is one of the best mid-range GPUs from Nvidia we’ve seen in terms of solid performance in recent years.
- The super version is slightly faster than the standard version 1660 and can process high-resolution graphics. In some situations, it is even comparable to the GTX 1080.
- Performance aside, the design is innovative and can control temperature and sound well.
- And while this may come as a surprise to many for this budget, the GTX 1660 also has a backplate.
- However, a few things should not be ignored: the card’s performance limit stays the same, and it constantly runs at its maximum performance limit, which affects the overclocking process.
- For our final verdict, we would say that the MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super Graphics Card is a mid-range high-end graphics card that offers excellent performance with your Ryzen 3700X processor.
- Excellent graphics performance at 1080p and 1440p.
- Efficient sound control
- Efficient heat control
- No overclocking available
5. XFX RX 5700 XT Thicc II Pro Graphics Card Review
For your AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor, an AMD GPU is one of the best combinations, especially this one.
- The XFX RX5700 XT is arguably the best AMD card currently available on the market that can pair with your Ryzen 7 3700X processor.
- The XFX Radeon performs excellent in games from 1080p to 1440p.
- There is hardly anything to complain about in terms of design – the XFX RX5700 XT is ergonomic, runs quietly, and keeps temperatures as low as possible with a modest cooling system.
- If you are looking for a modest gaming or editing performance, this will be the perfect fit for your CPU.
- However, it won’t offer the ultra-high performance you would get with the ROG STRIX 2060Ti.
- If this is what you are looking for, it may not be the best option for you, as it does not have real-time ray tracing capabilities.
- Overall, the XFX RX 5500 XT is an excellent graphics card option to pair with your Ryzen 7 3700X processor for guaranteed performance.
- Ergonomic design
- Dual BIOS design
- Smooth performance
- PCI-E 4.0 support available.
- Real-time ray tracing support not available.
6. PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics Card Review
The best thing about the market now is that there is a lot of competition to keep costs down. The best products are offered at the cheapest budgets to attract customers.
- This means that people are relentlessly innovating to bring you the latest products at the best prices every day at gaming giants like Nvidia and AMD.
- And because of all this, you get cheap products like PowerColor Red Devil AMD RX 5700.
- It is unexpectedly one of the quietest graphics cards in any budget range, particularly when you turn on silent mode.
- This graphics card comes overclocked, along with dual BIOS settings for excellent performance when playing high-resolution games. Beyond that, the cooling system works efficiently.
- However, it consumes a lot of power, which limits its efficiency. There is a backplate for durability.
- When you look at the price, it is almost astonishing how much you can get for such a low cost.
- Overall, the PowerColor Red Devil AMD RX 5700 is a great graphics card that is affordable and exceptional.
- Comes OverClocked
- Decent cooling system
- Excellent sound control
- Does not support 1440p games with high FPS.
Our pick for the best graphics card for Ryzen 7 3700X is the ASUS Strix GeForce RTX 2060.
- This graphic card's incredible performance is powered by 4, 352 Cuda cores with a base speed of 1680 MHz and a boost speed of 1710 MHz.
- The 8GB RAM allows you to do high-RES gaming, graphics/video editing, and more without dealing with annoying crashes and lags.
Choosing the correct GPU is always vital if you want exciting graphics while gaming. In this guide, we have compiled a list of the best graphics card for the Ryzen 7 3700X. We hope this guide helps.
- “AMD “Zen” Core Architecture”. Accessed February 20, 2021. Link.
- “AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6GHz CPU Compatible PC GPUs”. Accessed February 20, 2021. Link.